Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review: IONI Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer

Hi Everyone! Today I have a review of something I am really excited about!


 I purchased this IONI Eyeshadow Primer on a whim for just $1.50. So, I wasn't really expecting much.
I tried it today, and I am really impressed! When I first applied it, it felt kind of sticky. But nothing I couldn't deal with. After a few seconds, it was completely dry. So, I applied the eye shadow. It went on quite smooth. And so far, it hasn't budged. I'm going to insert a picture of a swatch here.
This is after being applied, and being rubbed for several minutes. It faded a tad, but nothing major. So, I think this is a great product. I'm going to keep using it, and see how it holds up. I purchased this at my local Fred's Super Dollar. Not sure if you can get it anywhere else. But if you see it, definitely pick it up!

No comments: