Monday, May 18, 2015

Ipsy Glambag: May!

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna show you what I received in my Ipsy Glambag for the month of May!


The items are as follows:
1. Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches
2. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
3. Skone Cosmetics Pretty Eyes Automatic Eye Liner in Navy
4. It Cosmetics CC+ in Medium
5. Urban Decay Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone

The bag itself is just plain adorable. I haven't been able to try the products just yet, but as soon as I do, I will post reviews.

I will say this, I own the full size IT Cosmetics CC+, and I am obsessed with it! It is definitely a product I would recommend.

For those of you that might be interested in Ipsy, you should give it a try! You get 4-5 beauty samples each month for $10! And nine times out of ten, some of those samples are actually full size! It is a fantastic deal for beauty lovers!

I hope you'll all give it a try!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments: